Thursday, November 09, 2006

Haystack Rock

On a visit to the northern Oregon Coast in the summer of 2005, I took this picture of Haystack Rock, a 235-foot tall rock outcropping in the Pacific Ocean, the third-tallest structure of its kind in the world. This fall when my company advertised an employee photography competition, I submitted my photo and the caption below to the Landscape/Cityscape category.

Photo by Linda Mason Hood
World without end, Amen. Thoughts inspired by Haystack Rock on the Pacific Northwest coast of Oregon, USA

The competition results were announced last week. Over 800 photos were submitted, and my picture was not among the winners. The winners from each category were pretty amazing. I'll be sharing them in the next few blog posts. Enjoy!


© 2006, Linda Mason Hood
Truffles, Turtles & Tunes Copyright Statement

No comments: